Lori will be out of the office with limited access to stable Internet or phone service from Friday the 8th through Sunday the 17th.
Her next new client appointment will be the week of July 25th. Please go to www.VannAssociates.com/staff to schedule with our other great counselors.
About The Team
We Are Here To Serve
#HereToServe isn’t just a catchy hashtag, it is a policy, mindset, and priority for Lori Vann and her Associates. As a client, you are entrusting us to provide professional, proven, and ethical assistance for you or your loved one.
What We Believe
- Quality, professional, ethical mental health care should not be a luxury item.
- Our team is here to serve the community in a variety of ways. If we are unable to assist you, we will find you resources and referrals.
- Our goal is to NOT keep you in therapy but to provide a collaborative experience that provides you with insights and tools that you can use in your daily life to succeed in obtaining your immediate goals and mitigate future struggles.
- We consider the entire person by assessing the mind-body-social-familial system because we want context for the symptoms and goals. Symptoms and struggles do not happen in a vacuum and we do not want to go down the proverbial wrong rabbit hole.
- We provide education and resources regarding the trifecta of self-care of sleep, exercise, and nutrition because research shows those are the cornerstones of psychological and physiological health.
- We believe that there are many treatment modalities available and healing can take place by utilizing a variety of options.
- We believe that medication has its place, but it is not the foundation for health. We do not practice from a disease-model, but from a prevention & intervention model that promotes overall health.